We have recognized the most common Day-by-day symptoms of CoronaVirus / Covid19. All these symptoms & events are verified & authenticated by most renowned medical institutions & researchers after gathering data from patients & past cases.
Day 1-3 :
- The symptoms will be similar to normal Cold & Flu.
- Infected person will feel tired on the first day.
- Patients will experience Fever. They will experience mild throat pain or no threat pain at all.
- People with the weakest immunity may experience diarrhea or Nausea. Patients are still able to eat & drink normally though.
- The throat pain increases in intensity. Voice of Patient Becomes Sore.
- Body Temperature is around 36.5 degree centigrade.
- Patients may experience disturbance while eating or drinking.
- Other symptoms on Day 4 are mild headaches and mild diarrhea.
- By Day 5 of infection, things start to get difficult & painful. There is intense pain in the throat while eating or drinking something.
- Soarseness of voice increases.
- Feeling of pain on movement of any body part.
- Weakness all over the body with Joint paints.
- Fever is still mild at 37 centigrade.
- There is a dry cough with a painful throat.
- Feeling of Being Exhausted & Severe Nausea.
- The patient starts to face difficulty in breathing.
- The pain from joints extends to finger now.
- Intensity of diarrhea & vomiting increases.
- Intensity of fever increases upto 38 degree centigrade
- Excessive coughing with sputum
- Body pain, Headache, Diarrhea & vomiting worsens.
- Severe difficulty in breathing every time the patient breathes.
- Chest becomes very heavy
- Coughing, headaches & joint pains increases more.
- Body Temperature rises above 38 degree centigrade
Day 9 :
- All above symptoms start getting worse.
All the aboves Day wise symptoms are released by ministry of health, singapore & verified by various institutes & past cases.
If you feel any of the symptoms, get yourself tested.
Please go through our other CoronaVirus/ Covid19 articles for Treatment, solutions & many other valuable tips.
You can be easily cured & healthy again. There is no need to worry. We have all sorts of cure covered in our other articles.