The immune system is a Defense system of human body against diseases and infections. Keeping your immune healthy means that staying strong while fighting germs and diseases. The immune system keeps a record of every germ & infection it has ever defeated so it can recognize and destroy the microbe quickly if it enters the body again.
We recommend you follow these basic preventive measures to protect and improve your health and potentially your immune system.
- Proper hand washing
- Don’t smoke
- Get adequate sleep
- The right amount of exercise
- Stress management
Following things can boost up your immune system:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
Even if you don’t become exposed, your overall health may benefit from the following:
- Eating a nutritious diet that minimizes high blood sugar.
- Prioritizing restful sleep.
- Managing your stress.
- Stopping smoking.
- Participating in moderate exercise that you enjoy.
- Getting sunshine and fresh air where possible.